News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

C & SC Feb. issue

Started by cliffordl, January 23, 2008, 14:00:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Classicus

Or holiday breaks in far off exotic places like Coventry ? [;)]

Emmanueld

quote:
Originally posted by Classicus

AC 428 Article - Extract from Classic & Sports Car. Feb/ March 2008.
   Pages 134 & 135

Have a chat with Hurst Park then....

With grateful acknowledgements.

I just read the Frua article, quite interesting. This should help boost interest to these fine cars!

Emmanuel

Englishman

Mark IV,

The numbers when found will be good to know plus it may identify another car for Classicus, ( by the way I married Mrs Wrong , first name Never )

Cheers

Peter

nikbj68

quote:
Originally posted by Englishman...by the way I married Mrs Wrong , first name Never...Peter

DAD?!

Your loving son, first name, Mostly.[}:)]

cobham cobra

Hi C9OBY,
   I see you've broken your New Year resolution then, I thought you would have held out for longer[;)]
   Are you intending to go the Goodwood Sunday Breakfast next weekend ?
   Cheers - John.

BTW I married Miss Direction and now she is my on-board combined sat-nav and rev-limiter.
   Still she is far better than my previous co-pilot, a cetain Miss. N.Oitall.[B)]

C9OBY

quote:
Originally posted by cobham cobra

Hi C9OBY,
   I see you've broken your New Year resolution then, I thought you would have held out for longer[;)]
   Are you intending to go the Goodwood Sunday Breakfast next weekend ?
   Cheers - John.

Hey John

Yea, 427 hail marys later.... but definitely worth it though.

Re Goodwood, I was thinking about it over the weekend - pre '73 theme should be great.  You definitely going?  I could always meet you somewhere along the A3 / near Guildford.  Furthermore, are you confirmed for the ACOC dinner dance?