News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

AC 428 to MK III conversion

Started by dkp_cobra, March 08, 2008, 10:39:26

Previous topic - Next topic

cmaddox3

quote:
Originally posted by dkp_cobra

Maybe someone is interested in this converted AC428 (what a shame)

http://www.classicdriver.de/de/find/4100_results.asp?bsubmit=true&lmodelflag=%2A&lmanufacturer=10001&whatbutton.x=0&page=0&lCarID=1761745

It's in France.  Why doesn't it surprise me that someone in France would do this or have this.  Just another reason for distain.

--  Chuck

P.S. If that sentiment isn't politically correct, so be it!

linklaw

Chuck, "distain" is what is on your shirt after you drip ketchup from your freedom fries down the front of you and "disdain" is what you are exhibiting toward the french people because some other moron somewhere converted a precious AC 428 into a cobra replica. If you are going to be politically incorrect, at least try not to let your ignorance show through. It makes all of us look bad. John

jbottini

Mark IV

I "disdain" the "Destain" on "De Plane"!!!!

Emmanueld

quote:
Originally posted by linklaw

Chuck, "distain" is what is on your shirt after you drip ketchup from your freedom fries down the front of you and "disdain" is what you are exhibiting toward the french people because some other moron somewhere converted a precious AC 428 into a cobra replica. If you are going to be politically incorrect, at least try not to let your ignorance show through. It makes all of us look bad. John

Well spoken!

Emmanuel