News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

TV programmes.

Started by nikbj68, January 24, 2008, 06:31:37

Previous topic - Next topic

nikbj68

How do you like your AC related documetaries?
   If you fancy an hour long prog called 'Shelby' riddled with screaming inaccuracies and narrated from french to English(...and in the case of interviews with Caroll(sic) Shelby, overdubbed in french and English) tune in to 'MOTORSTV' on Sky channel 413, for showing times, Click HERE.
   [EDIT]NOTE: Classicus, please do NOT watch this program, as the french owner of the '427`ed' Frua`s comments that the 428 was so unpopular that 52 of them were converted in the same way as his may cause offence.[/EDIT][;)]

Somewhat better is 'GT Racers' following the Historic/TopHat/Gentleman drivers` scene. Sorry to have missed the first one from Porto(see Boavista thread) and Silverstone, but you can still catch the Nurburgring Oldtimers Event this Sunday & 'USA' next Sunday on 'Dave'(satellite ch.111, Freeview ch.19) see HERE.

aaron

Nice one Nik,I will look out for the programme on tv