News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

Circuit des Remparts, Angouleme

Started by AK1440, June 18, 2007, 07:09:48

Previous topic - Next topic

AK1440

Has any one found the details of the Circuit des Remparts in Angouleme 15-17 Sep yet? I have search all the engines and last years web site does not work for me at:
   http://www.circuit-des-remparts.com/
   The only information I found was from a car tour operator in the UK.
   Any ACOC members going? I will be there in my MK IV.

Ian Rogers

That is the correct web address as I have just received the entry forms ...but cannot make it this year. I cannot access the website either so there may be a problem. The phone number for the Office du Tourisme D'Angouleme shown on the entry form is
   00 33 (0) 5 45 95 16 84. Hope this helps.

quote:
Originally posted by AK1440

Has any one found the details of the Circuit des Remparts in Angouleme 15-17 Sep yet? I have search all the engines and last years web site does not work for me at:
   http://www.circuit-des-remparts.com/
   The only information I found was from a car tour operator in the UK.
   Any ACOC members going? I will be there in my MK IV.

REV

Hi,
   I will be going to this event and will probably take my MKIV.. We are though going with the organised tour from the UK.. As we'd never been before I thought it would be the easiest. The accomodation that they have organised I do know is very good.

Robin S A Hall

I have the following details as to where applications can be made for the Circuit des Ramparts on 14 to 16 September 2007: A.C.O.C.R.A (The organisers) 2,rue Fontgrave, 16000 Angouleme, France. Tel 0033 (0)545 94 95 67. Fax 0033 (0)545 94 95 66.Internet: www.circuit-des-ramparts.org (NOT.com)
   I went last year in a Healey and it was great fun but very wet. I am hoping to go this year in my Aceca BE573 but accommodation in town is proving difficult so far.