News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

Ford Engine 206E

Started by alfredjo, July 29, 2016, 09:27:35

Previous topic - Next topic

alfredjo

I'm looking for spare parts for my Ford Ruddspeed "Engine 206E". Can anyone help me to find a reliable supplier?

SBB

What are you after? Call me on 01276 65823.

alfredjo

I want to overtake the engine and then reinstall into my RSX

SBB

Which RSX chassis number do you have? What are the parts you are looking for?

Norman

Only just noticed  your post. I have a 2.6 Ruddspeed, I don't have many engine spares, just a few parts that I believe are standard Ford components, but if you let me know what you want, I will do what I can. Lots of parts in my engine are non-Ford, how standard do you want it to be? I can tell you what bits are in mine, and where I bought them (about 10 years ago).

On a related subject, does your car have a Moss box? Mine does, yet despite this it uses a standard Ford clutch slave cylinder. The rubber seal around the actuating arm, which stops dirt getting in the bell housing, is a Ford component but no longer available; it goes hard and becomes useless. I would be interested in getting a batch made, Ford Zephyr owners would probably be interested if the price was reasonable.

Norman

Only just noticed  your post. I have a 2.6 Ruddspeed, I don't have many engine spares, just a few parts that I believe are standard Ford components, but if you let me know what you want, I will do what I can. Lots of parts in my engine are non-Ford, how standard do you want it to be? I can tell you what bits are in mine, and where I bought them (about 10 years ago).

On a related subject, does your car have a Moss box? Mine does, yet despite this it uses a standard Ford clutch slave cylinder. The rubber seal around the actuating arm, which stops dirt getting in the bell housing, is a Ford component but no longer available; it goes hard and becomes useless. I would be interested in getting a batch made, Ford Zephyr owners would probably be interested if the price was reasonable.

You can call me on +44 (0)1524 849079 or +44 (0)7729 618861