News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

Classic Motor Show 2015

Started by terry3000me, October 21, 2015, 13:02:06

Previous topic - Next topic

terry3000me

13th to 15th November, NEC, Birmingham.

The ACOC will be in Hall 3, stand 3-355.
   Members cars on display are: Ruddspeed Ace, 289 Mk2, Mk IV and the Race Frua "Boris".

Discount price tickets available for the Saturday and Sunday single £18 using a unique code; this will be published in the next ACtion or contact me directly now.

Do come and say hello if you are visiting.

bobbylangley

I'd recommend you contact Terry as the event is on the 13th... :)

administrator

Well done to Jeremy, Tony and the team for organising a stunning display at the NEC.  There was a huge amount of interest - perhaps the funniest part was that a lot of visitors had problems accepting the early Cobra wasn't a replica!

I've put a few photos here......

http://www.acownersclub.co.uk/galleries/gallery.asp?GalleryID=51

Click on the thumbnails for a larger image.

shep

Too fast for the site? I clicked on the link, but found a blank screen. I then looked up ACOC Galleries, and the last one is Luxembourg 2015 but no NEC. Help!

nikbj68

Odd. The "2015 Late Season Events" gallery shows up OK here in sunny Anglesey, try 'refreshing' on the page, the NEC photos are the last 6 at the bottom.
   It was a great weekend, with a mix of cars that drew constant admiration and enquiry for the whole weekend, and a lot of "Nice to see some real ones" comments too!
   It was a pleasure to spend time with Tony, Jeremy, John(N), Rod, Norman & Jane, Andy, John(S)and everyone else involved in the event. Some photos to follow.

72twink

Rather than rattle off a list I'd just like to thank everyone that made the show such a success, I just fill out a few bits of paperwork and then keep my fingers crossed - it's everyone else that makes it an event so one and all, I thank you ......... now, where's that form for 2016's application!

shep

Got it! Thanks guys, the stand really did the Club justice and won some new admirers.