News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

letter to chairman from new member

Started by n/a, April 07, 2007, 10:46:52

Previous topic - Next topic

n/a

Dear Chairman,

Iam very proud to be a part of it .(since january 07).
   Thanks to my friend Bertrand Leseur, ACOC member ,Icould acquire
   BEX 1073 last july.
   Remember, I think we met at mr Finburgh's shop with Bertrand at that time.
   I became an AC enthusiast step by step.It started in june 1998 when I had the chance to drive AC bex1205 around Le Mans circuit at the Motoring cavalcade.

The last step that decided me to become an AC Bristol owner was LeMans Classic 2006. the best week-end ever! 3 AC on the same grid #2.I was "officially" the photographer of this great family.thank you to Tim Pearce, John Arnold, Bertand and also Tony Byford .more than 900 photographs and a book to keep this memorable week-end unforgettable !

I hope that one day we shall have the opportunity to meet at one of the club's events.
   Yours Sincerely
   Christian Clouard

n/a

Mon cher Christian, je vous rappel tres bien et je suis tres content que vous avez acheter un AC. Peut-etre vous pouvez venir pour notre National Day le rendezvous n'est pas loin de Silverstone ? De tout facon j'espere vous voir bientot. Tony