News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

AC 428 Trunk Latch Button and Intro--New Member

Started by dotnet, March 22, 2007, 21:07:48

Previous topic - Next topic

dotnet

Dave Robertson CF 70 --I live in Los Angeles and am a sick car guy with a ton of cars—all crazy stuff—2xGhia 450ss  3xlagondas, 2xFerraris 2xRolls and a bunch of 50 americana—This is not stated to impress you but to mention what a sick car guy I am--and as I am 65 I have had time to have most everything oddball in the past—What's next—My AC 428 CF70 I have had for about 8 years and still not finished—As a driver only not to be a show Queen—Just about done though.

So—I am looking for a rear Boot/trunk latch knob—The push button--lost in the paint shop--It probably is some alfa 60's deal but which one?? Any help would be great—

Also someone told me the windscreen is Mistral as well—Check it out.

It would be nice to have a picture register for the members to post their cars??
   Check out the 450ss club—about the same boat as the AC 428 –50 some cars all there was-- [8D]
   http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/ghia450ss

dave@knowmax.com

Emmanueld

Dave, I live in LA as well, No the windshield is not the same as the Mistral, It's an urban legend! E-mail me you phone number we can talk, maybe we can match mine.

Regards,

Emmanuel, CFX54