News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

Classic Cars August edition

Started by cobham cobra, June 23, 2008, 14:03:11

Previous topic - Next topic

cobham cobra

FYI there is a good article for AC in the current (August) edition of Classic Cars which includes a six page spread on a 1965 AC 289 and in a linked article there is also coverage and a few photos of Eric Gate's MkIV.
   The magazine has only just been published so it may not be in the shops yet, it has a photo of the 289 on the cover.
   Cheers - John.

nikbj68

You must have a subscription, it won`t hit the shops for a week or so.
   On a similar note, MotorSport magazine have issued a special edition called 'Classics' which has a DVD attached containing, amongst others, the 1963 Le Mans race where Peter Bolton & Ninian Sanderson drove 39PH, the AC entered Cobra, to 7th place*
   £9.99 in the shops, or £8.99 delivered online, Click pic:

*Oops, didn`t mean to give away the result....

cobham cobra

I received my copies of both Octane and Classic Cars this morning. I've checked and they are both on sale in WH Smiths today as well - J.

nikbj68

quote:
Originally posted by cobham cobra

I received my copies of both Octane and Classic Cars this morning. I've checked and they are both on sale in WH Smiths today as well - J.

Oh,
   the tribulations of me living at the end of the distribution line!

aaron

Ive watched the DVD unfortunatly not much coverage of 39PH and none of 645 CGT as far as I could see........[:(]

I enjoyed watching the Nine hour race at Goodwood