News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

AKL for sale

Started by French Frie, June 13, 2013, 10:28:21

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbylangley

Looks like it to me. It is absolutely beautiful.

REV

Yep, sadly it's mine. I'm just not using it at all. I've got several cars and another old AC that'll be finished renovation soon as well. It's been a difficult decision, but one of them needs to go or I need to build some more garages.

It's a very lovely car and I will be sorry to see it go, but it really needs to be used. I'm an enthusiast, I don't like to see it just sat. It's wrong.

TLegate

Or you could donate it to an impoverished fellow enthusiast? Just a suggestion. If I can think of someone, I'll let you know :)

French Frie

Thank you Trevor ... I didn't dare to ask for myself [:o)] !

Rev, it's a pity you have to sell it... But it's even worse that I can't afford to buy it [:p] ! Beautiful car ...

REV

Olivier, Thank you for the compliment.

If I had the good fortune to live in France with better weather it would come out to play more often, thus justifying it's place in the garage. Sadly where I live is not so picturesque.

I just came back from a few days in "The Minervois" this afternoon... Now to own it there would be a dream. Everything would be perfect and I would never be parted.

You never know it may not sell, and I will end up in The Minervois! Stranger plans have come to pass!

French Frie

Ahaha ... THAT IS the plan B ! Asking the question in somewhat answering ...  Twisty roads, sun, good food & wine... I do not want to over promote my country, but !

Other option : I keep your AKL at home, start it and make it run, and when you want to visit the country, I pick you up at Orly airport and bring you to your car..' Fair, isn't it ?

REV

Over promoting the Roads of France is not something that can be done. It is such a pleasure to drive.

Sadly Orly is a little far north for me, but you could move south!

[;)]