News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

Let me rephrase the 15" wheel question

Started by Bernie, July 30, 2012, 00:51:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernie

Guess I didnt ask the right question above. I know MWS, Dayton and Dunlop wheels. I was looking for opinions on which wire wheel appeared to work the best, ie, all center lace vs center/outside lace; 15x4.5; 15x5; 15x6?, Any clearence issues due to offsets or Alfin rear drum diameters?. Daytons internet sight is pretty vague on options, and pricing. This is really bothering me until I can make phone calls tomorrow,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thanks, Bernie

Gus Meyjes

Bernie, I'm at the office now, but i can send you the Wheels geometry of mine. Fits my Aceca perfect. As a matter of fact I have a set, brand new in box, for sale.

Gus

nikbj68

Bang! The forum strikes again! Problem solved, Bernie!

Bernie

Gus, Call my cell, 810-650-9601, I'm heading to Traverse City tomorrow morning. If you have wheels, I'm interested,,,,,,thanks, Bernie

Gus Meyjes

quote:
Originally posted by nikbj68

Bang! The forum strikes again! Problem solved, Bernie!

I think it's time for an all web based ACOC, including the ACtion magazine. Cuts down on printing expense and facilitates communication and commerce...

Gus

nikbj68

I don`t think that would suit many members, but this is certainly where it does excel.