News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

AK 1216

Started by BBK, June 10, 2012, 06:26:30

Previous topic - Next topic

BBK

Thanks. I have enjoyed the Jag (an '07 XKR) but it may have to go as I now have less garage space and my everyday driver is now outside!  [:(]

TLegate

Hi Rob

Many thanks for the kind comment! I really like your AC (good color combo!) and the fact that you have something called 'summer' which we seem to have overlooked here. Happy motoring.....

BBK

You're welcome Trevor.  It is a beautiful book.  I read the section on Autokraft and beyond last night...what a story.  Brian Angliss sounds like an amazing guy.  Not surprised about his experience with Ford.  I imagine that such an "Almighty" corporation may have played some hardball with Mr. Angliss.  An unfortunate turn of events that eventually took place.  I am looking forward to reading the rest of the book.  I imagine that the forums may have this somewhere, but what happened to Brian Angliss?  Hopefully all is well with him.

Chafford

I believe he has retired to New Zealand.

TLegate

Mr. Angliss has indeed retired to the southern hemisphere and will not discuss what took place. It's a convoluted saga.....

BBK

Thanks for the information.  Here's hoping he is enjoying life as he has helped many of us enjoy ours through the cars he made.....