News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

Old motorsport photos web link

Started by cobham cobra, May 03, 2012, 12:27:16

Previous topic - Next topic

cobham cobra

I found this photo website recently and the thought the forum may enjoy some of the motorsport images. It certainly is a snapshot of a time that is long gone.
   http://mydadsphotos.shendy.co.uk/about-this-site/

TLegate

Been trawling that site for some time - noteable for the shots of CS 2130 (644 CGT, that has just won the Tour Auto!) in its first race with Peer Jopp in the 1963 Daily Express Trophy at Siverstone, and again the following year as part of the Willment team, in company with 39PH (the one and only genuine 39PH) with Jack Sears at t'wheel....and quite a lot of miniskirts ;) which of course is far more interesting

MkIV Lux

Very interesting photos indeed! Though some of the captures are not correct: photos of "British GP 1966" are in fact from the 1965 GP held at Silverstone

cobham cobra

Sorry, I've been spending more time looking at the King's Road section[8D] Happy days.

TLegate

You'll go blind......(or maybe I should get a life?)