News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

French Import

Started by skinnygreekbloke, February 03, 2012, 20:54:07

Previous topic - Next topic

skinnygreekbloke

Hi Guy's & Girls,
   I am trying to register a Mk1V into France and I need to acquire a Certificate of Conformity or equivalent that would satisfy the French authorities. Has anyone done this before, any advice would be appreciated.

Regards

Skinnygreekbloke.[:(]

Mark IV

Search here for member "French Frie" as he recently imported a 1986 MK IV from a friend, JBo

skinnygreekbloke

Thanks JBo,
   I had seen French Frie was posting stuff here and was hoping he might see my question! thanks for that.
   Skinnygreekbloke.

French Frie

Who's callin' [:D] ?  You can send a PM to me, and we'll talk by email ...

Olivier

PS:  BTW, JBo is the previous owner of my car, and Rick is MKIV [;)] ...

SB7015

Have you contacted our Mk IV registrar for assistance?
   Malcolm AK1055 & ACSB 7015

jbottini

FF , how is my girl treating you? Jbo

Mark IV

quote:
Originally posted by jbottini

FF , how is my girl treating you? Jbo

Like all fast women,

take you to the edge and then break your heart!

skinnygreekbloke

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your replies and info. Special thanks to FF and I will contact direct.

Regards
   Skinnygreekbloke.[:)]

French Frie

Hi Jim,

I treat her very well, and she gives me her best ! Snow was falling this morning, and temp has never exceeded -3°c here since few days, so she's not out very often, but after her steering wheel, an antiroll bar is now on its way !
   But I must  confess that, as I was in the Retromobile (major classic) event this morning, I had a look to other beautiful ladies ....

jbottini

She'll know you cheating!!! Or at least thinking of it.