News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

MotorSport UK show 5th & 6th November

Started by cobham cobra, October 24, 2011, 17:52:13

Previous topic - Next topic

cobham cobra

The following is FYI. Admission cost is reduced from £15 to £10 on production of a race licence or club membership - John.

MotorSport UK
   Special Offer for Club Members

MotorSport UK, the new motorsport show that promotes all categories and types of national racing has confirmed a host of star names who will be attending the inaugural event, which will take place at the Jaguar Exhibition Hall at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry on the 5th- 6th November.
   MotorSport UK will be showcasing all varieties and levels of national motorsport and includes some of the biggest and most diverse names from British motorsport, such as Formula Kart Stars, 750 Motor Club, Murtaya Sports Cars and the Hovercraft Club of Great Britain to name a few.
   MotorSport UK has been designed to appeal specifically to those who are looking to get involved in club motorsport and provide individuals with the chance to meet manufacturers, clubs, teams and suppliers to discuss their next racing steps.
   Show Founder and Organiser, Martin Capenhurst explains.
   "Over the last few years a great number of people I have spoken to have told me there is a need for a motorsport show that breaks down the barriers for new competitors to enter motorsport. MotorSport UK will be an event that allows enthusiasts and competitors to identify and take the next steps in their motorsport careers."
   Go Motorsport's Jonathan Gill adds,
   "We are delighted to be supporting MotorSport UK which will be showcasing many of the opportunities available. Every year there are close to 5000 events organised by MSA motor clubs throughout the country encompassing a wide variety of disciplines ranging from autotests and hillclimbs to kart races and navigational rallies that you can contest in your everyday road car. To find out more either visit the GoMotorsport.net website or, better still, visit MotorSport UK."

The Speedworks Toyota Avensis NGTC Touring Car will be on display and the event will also play host to a number of stars of British motorsport who will take part in a series of interviews on the MotorSport UK Live Stage which will be hosted by sports presenter Gemma Scott.

Visitors will be treated to an eclectic mix of the latest machines and equipment, including track day, kit, rally, off road cars and motorcycles.
   For Club members, admission is just £10 on the door (normal on the door price £15) on production of MSA Licence or club membership. Parking for show visitors is FREE.
   ENDS

For further information please contact:
   Nick Richardson

T:   0793 152 1145
   E:   nick@apex-consultants.co.uk
   W:   www.apex-consultants.co.uk
   A:   Apex Consultants, Delta House, Wavell Road, Manchester, M22 5QZ