News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

British Motor Festival 11-13 March

Started by cobham cobra, January 05, 2011, 13:41:22

Previous topic - Next topic

cobham cobra

We have been invited to participate in the launch of the new British Motor Festival, to be held in the grounds of the Royal Windsor Racecourse from 11th – 13th March 2011.  The invitation is to attend with a display of owners' cars. www.britishmotorfestival.com
   Each member displaying their vehicle will have:
   •   Allocated space to park within the Owners Club Display, Cars must be in by 9:30am before the show starts.
   •   2 complimentary tickets per car / bike displayed (for admission to both events)
   The 2011 British Motor Festival will run alongside the British Leisure Show, which attracted 21,866 visitors over 3 days in 2010. It is a combined event that will feature a  range of performance and classic motor cars, motor bikes, power boats, yachts, luxury motor homes and leisure lifestyle products.
   Headline Exhibitors already confirmed for the British Motor Festival include: Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Sunningdale, Morgan, Tesla Motors, Harley Davidson, Caterham, Squire Furneaux Volvo, Citroen Slough, Izuzu, Triumph, Mustang and Royal Enfield.
   Please let me know if you are interested in attending on either Friday 11th, Saturday 12th or Sunday 13th March
   Thanks – John.

14kenyons

Hi John, I'd love to come, if they want an original looking Greyhound!

Mike Frayn

terry3000me

I'm interested John. I'll bring an ME
   Terry

C9OBY

Hi John

How many people have signed up? Are there enough club attendees for an 'AC group/stand', or are we mix/matching with others?

cobham cobra

Hi Bruce,
   So far I think it's just Mike, Terry, you and me.