News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

AC and TVR in Germany

Started by cobham cobra, June 24, 2010, 13:15:40

Previous topic - Next topic

cobham cobra

Gus Meyjes

Such wise comments in the section below the article. Some of the bloggers on this forum could take example. AC moves on and evolves, whether we like the direction or not. Let's face it: we all own old cars. If new cars would be our passion, we would likely be more interested and complimentary about the "new" AC's, or we would spend all our money on a Porsche, Aston Martin or other instead of a 50 year old lump.  Some of the posts in this forum are really not worthy.
   Just my two cents....

Gus

terry3000me

Some what old news as it was mentioned back in April on PistonHeads but geared more to TVR fraternity; http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=21868
   Ask questions face to face at Goodwood FS in a few times.
   Terry

AC Ace Bristol

Terry

Doubt if many visitors / contributors to our forum visit or are aware of PistonHeads.........

Two questions,  " Ask questions face to face at Goodwood FS in a few times "??   Ask Who ??  and What do you mean "In a few Times" [?][?][?] .

Maybe most of us don't visit PistonHeads as we dont understand the terms used or  their so called English Language !

Sorry,  But can you please elaborate ....[?] ..  [?]

Keith

terry3000me

Keith,
   I mentioned in ACtion that at this years Goodwood Festival of Speed that AC Cars Germany were exhibiting a MkVI rolling chassis at the event. Therefore it offers those interested an opportunity to view the car and ask questions. PistonHeads reported the potential link with TVR and Gullwing GmbH back in April, Octane it seems have just picked up on the story.
   I would be surprised if the majority of visitors to this forum are unaware of PistonHeads as it provides an up to date view of automotive market news.
   Terry

Chafford

quote:
Originally posted by terry3000me
   [
   I would be surprised if the majority of visitors to this forum are unaware of PistonHeads as it provides an up to date view of automotive market news.
   Terry

Some of the more cobwebbed members probably don't!

administrator