News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

Keith Lessiter

Started by Laurence Kent, April 26, 2010, 15:56:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurence Kent

I have some information for Keith Lessiter regarding his ex-Parsons Ace-Bristol. Might someone be able to please give me his e-mail address, or give him mine? (mine is:  lkent@sd43.bc.ca  ),
                 Thank-you very much,
                             Laurence Kent

AC Ace Bristol

Hi  Laurence

Received some five phonecalls this evening from various ACOC members drawing my attention to your post on our Club Forum.

I have responded and confirmed my email address plus  I have attached  a few random pictures of BEX333, I Look forward to receiving your email/s. [:)]

My email address :-    Keith.lessiter@faac.co.uk

Would it be possible to also post any additional information on my thread " Racing History BEX333 " 1957 -1964 "   If you can't, Will it be OK to arrange posting from this end. [?]

Over the past few years I have learnt to be a little more patient, However like A Big kid, I await your response with anticipation [;)]

Cheers 4 Now

Keith Lessiter  [:)]

AC Ace Bristol

Laurence

Thank you for the photo copies of various racing material relating to BEX333, much appreciated, Have asked Nik to post a few on my thread.

I have registered with Photo Bucket, but as yet to try and post pictures, So must make time!! [:(]

Will try and establish contact with Mr E Clements of the Sports Car Club of British Columbia,  mind you he must be in his Eighties by now.  Hopefully he is still with us and can furnish me with Prints of Jim Parsons racing BEX333 at Abbotsford and Westwood during Seasons 1957 to 1964 and hopefully any other Aces he may have captured through his lens.

Thank you once again for contributing to authenticating the Racing History of my Ace Bristol BEX333.  [;)]

Keith