News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

Chrome two-eared spinners

Started by rsk289, September 24, 2019, 10:31:44

Previous topic - Next topic

rsk289

I posted this in the Cobra forum - I think it applies to Aces etc. as well, but not sure.

There's a slight possibility that a run of correct-pattern chrome two-eared 42mm 8tpi spinners could be made to the attached design.

Before this can go any further, would any interested please let me know likely numbers?

Thanks, Roger

Emjo

Hi yes I would be interested in four original type two eared spinners as the ones on my car are poor copies I suspect made in China
Your message was posted some months ago now not sure if you had a good response

Let me know please

John

rsk289

Thanks John,
The project is ongoing - I'm chasing the manufacturer for a price this week.  I'll add you to the list.

Roger

Vincent998

I'm interested also. Thanks for the effort!

ctpearce

these were available from Orsons ( www.orsonequipment.co.uk )and from Gerry Hawkridge (I think his were from Orsons) Not on thewebsite currently but I'm sure they would welcome an order.
Chris.

rsk289

Gerry sells the standard Orson offering, which is incorrect for period Cobra.  It is Gerry and Orson who are planning the more accurate version.

Emjo

Good morning any updates on price availability please

rsk289

Still waiting - I'll get back to Gerry and Orson today.

Roger

Emjo

Good Afternoon
Any updates in regards to the spinners please

Thank you

rsk289

Yes - the manufacturer is now back working again, and we are hoping to get some idea of likely prices before much longer.
Please bear with us, it's still ongoing!

rsk289

This is still plodding through the production process, now that things are getting a little more back to normal in the industry.

I am sending pms to those who have expressed interest in the AC spinners to ask for email addresses so that I can contact them more easily, so please watch your message inboxes.

Thanks for your patience!

Roger

rpv1

Hello roger,  I too will be up four a set of four Left and Right hand 2 each.  Keep me in the loop too, thanks.  Phil.

MLeitao

Hi Roger,
I'm interested also in a set of four (left and right)
Thanks
Manuel