News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

Prince Bishops Festival of Transport 12 June

Started by cobham cobra, November 24, 2009, 19:57:37

Previous topic - Next topic

cobham cobra

The club has been invited to attend a new classic car, bike and commercial vehicle show next year. It's called Prince Bishops Festival of Transport and will take place on Saturday 12th June 2010. The venue is Sedgefield Racecourse. I understand  there is a large hard standing area with plenty of car parking and camping facilities.

The organiser is David James and he says in his email " I remember from when I was growing up, a car show didn't cost the earth. Therefore I have decided not to charge an entry fee for anyone who wants to bring a classic vehicle to display in the show. A charge will be made for passengers in order to cover costs, a final figure is yet to be determined but I want to keep it as low as possible to encourage a large attendance. However, the driver and classic will enter for free".

David would like to know the level of interest within the club so please let me know if you are interested and I will put you in touch with David.

Thanks - John.

AC Ace Bristol

John

Sounds interesting, But does this not clash with the proposed ACOC International in Southern Ireland [?]
   Haven't seen anything on the International at present but I thought it was the 2nd or 3rd weekend of June 2010.

Keith