News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

Looking for "Classic and Sports Cars" issue

Started by dkp_cobra, August 19, 2009, 13:10:25

Previous topic - Next topic

dkp_cobra

Hi folks,

even if it not an AC theme I try it. I am looking for one of the last issues of "Classic and Sports Cars" with an article about a comparison between Bora and Pantera (the conclusion was that you need both, whatelse [:D]). Can anybody scan this article and send to me via e-mail?

Best regards,

Peter

REV

Peter,

When you asked me about this via email earlier I didn't realise you wanted it!

I just went to look in the local shop and we're now on the September edition and its not in that one. It must be in August or July's.

Nick

REV

Found it!

It was August.... hopefully you should have received it via email if not here it is!

Will the next project be the red one or the blue one?????? [:D]

dkp_cobra

The blue one but with strips like this one:

Pantera in Race

Don't tell it my wife [B)].

But currently I'm still working on my MK IV. Maybe I will look for a complete different hobby ...

cobham cobra

FYI - I have a spare copy of the August edition if you would like it ?
   The front cover is damaged but the rest of the magazine is in good condition. Let me know.
   Cheers - John.

dkp_cobra

quote:
Originally posted by cobham cobra

FYI - I have a spare copy of the August edition if you would like it ?
   The front cover is damaged but the rest of the magazine is in good condition. Let me know.
   Cheers - John.

Hi John,

thank you for your offer. The scan is fine, no need to send paper.

Regards, Peter

dkp_cobra

The blue Pantera drove the "Auto Tour 2009". But I guess it had no chance against the GT 40 and Cobras [:)] Nevertheless, some nice french impression: