News:

SMF - installed December 2017.
Returning members - please use the 'Forgot Password' function when logging in to the new Forum for the first time. If you have changed your email address please let me know so I can update it.

Main Menu

AC Engine Clutch Slave Cylinder Location

Started by Robin A Woolmer, July 30, 2009, 15:26:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Robin A Woolmer

I am having patterns made for the Bell Housing to suit the AC Engine & Gearbox & would like to have bosses cast on the side to fix the slave cylinder too.
   Can anybody send to me photographs & dimensional details of the fixing bracket for the slave cylinder?
   I understand the original design was a fabrication bolted the the flange.

robin.woolmer at homecall.co.uk

59 Aceca

Robin,

I took this photo of the clutch slave cylinder in my AC engined Aceca a while back when I had to access it after replacing the clutch master.  As you probably know, there is an access panel on the transmission tunnel which allows you to bleed the system from inside the car.  As I recall, the bracket is held in place by two long, curved bolts, one of which is clearly visible in the foreground of the photo.  I hope this is helpful.

Greg

Robin A Woolmer

Greg
   That is really good of you to send the photograph, i will see how possable it is to cast in the bracket or similar.
   Thanks

Robin